miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

Crushed Velvet Materials

Hi everybody. Today I'm going to show you a couple of crushed velvet materials.

The first is my favourite one:


 The fabric material has not any mysterious. It is a simple Velvet Shader.


The displacement or bumping  is trickier. The base is a Noise Texture node, but I use a Wave Texture node to modify randomly its distortion. It is the same pattern that I used in my silk material.


The second material is a more rough but I think it is interesting as well:


Its node setup is similar to the material before. Apart from the bumping pattern I have included a Gamma node. Basically it produces a darker pattern, wich means that the bumping will be more flat. Remember that in displacement black color or cero value means the point is on the surface, and white color or one value means the point is above the surface.


Now the displacement or bumping  is easier. It uses a distorted Wave Texture node.


I hope you like them.

Bye

No hay comentarios:

Este sitio emplea cookies de Google para prestar sus servicios, para personalizar anuncios y para analizar el tráfico. Google recibe información sobre tu uso de este sitio web. Si utilizas este sitio web, se sobreentiende que aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información Entendido